The Early Literacy and Learning Model: Aligning Best Practices with “At-Promise” Students and Well-Coached Teachers
ELLM serves an average of 70 classrooms and 1100 students annually.
- ELLM provides 4-year old at-risk children with the skills and knowledge to understand and use language.
- ELLM transforms “meaningless” letters into sounds that become words, which lead to reading – the key to future learning and success.
- ELLM has a Research and Standards Based Curriculum
- ELLM provides on-going Professional Development of Teachers
- ELLM uses Standardized and Nationally Relevant Assessments
- ELLM Classrooms are designed for Early Literacy Skill Development: Word Walls, Learning Centers, Independent Reading and Listing Centers, Lending Libraries
- ELLM Lessons are Active, Engaging, Multi-sensory
|% knowing 0-13 letters||%knowing 14-26 letters||% knowing 27-39 letters||% knowing 40-52 letters|